No matter when you plan on visiting Ocean City, Maryland, there’s sure to be plenty of free activities for the entire family – giving you the power to make the most of your vacation.
See each month’s list of free fun.
And check back often for our updated Featured Free Event.
It's time to soak up the sun and sand at OC's Springfest. Springfest celebrates arrival of spring and the upcoming summer season with four dynamic days of delicious variety of food including Eastern Shore delicacies, unique arts & crafts, and live entertainment featuring Merle Haggard and The Fabulous Hubcaps!
Join us under the four huge big-top tents located in the Inlet Lot at the south end of Ocean City's famous Boardwalk, for a litle fun in the sun at one of Maryland's top Spring events.
- OC Festival Handbell Concert March 15
- St. Patrick's Day Parade March 15
- Maryland International Kite Expo April 25-27
- Springfest May 1-4
- Spring Movies in the Park May 9, May 23
- International Museum Day May 18
- Spring Arts & Crafts Show May 24-25
- Ravens Beach Bash May 29-June 1
- Movies on the Beach at The Carousel June 4,11, 18, 25
- Famly Bonfire on the Beach June 6
- Concerts on the Beach July 9, 16, 23
- OC Air Show June 14-15
- Arts Alive June 14-15
- Movies on the Beach at 27th Street June 23,27,30
- Family Beach Olympics June 24
- Movies on the Beach at Princess Royale July 3, 10, 17, 24
- July 4th Concert and Fireworks at Northside Park July 4
- July 4 Concert and Fireworks on the Beach July 4
- Family Beach Olympics July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Movies on the Beach at 27th Street July 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
- Movies on the Beach at The Carousel July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Sunset Park Party Nights July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- Sundaes in the Park Jul 13, 20, 27