Ocean City is the perfect place for all groups!
Start with one of America’s cleanest beaches and best boardwalks. Now add outstanding championship golf courses. Legendary wild horses and more than 250 bird species. A strong sense of history (complete with antiquing). The world’s biggest billfish tournament.
Ocean City, Maryland offers so much for your group. A romantic backdrop for the perfect wedding. Serious shopping, from antiquing to one-of-a-kind boutiques to national outlets. World-renowned deep-sea fishing. Museums that explore our maritime, African-American, Native American and 19th century heritage.
And, of course, OC offers plenty of hotels, vacation rentals, restaurants and amusements for dinners, reunions or getaways of any kind. Gyms, fields and courts for your favorite activities. All in a family-friendly atmosphere perfect for student and religious meetings.
The lists below are just a sample of what typical groups have enjoyed in OC. To create your itinerary, make lodging and dining arrangements and more, call Norma Dobrowolski at (800) OC-OCEAN, or e-mail email@example.com.
You may also fill out our convenient online form to tell us about your group and the event you're planning, and we'll get back to you ASAP with ideas to make your time in OC the best you've ever had.
CLASSIC FAMILY VACATIONS:
- 10 miles of beautiful ocean beaches (No beach fees!)
- Free family activities (Five nights a week in the summer!)
- A wide selection of hotels and vacation rentals to fit every budget
- Sightseeing and nature cruises
- Dozens of miniature golf courses
- Serious outlet shopping
- Surf and deep-sea fishing
- Boating and watersports
MILITARY REUNIONS AND GOLF GETAWAYS:
- Hundreds of hotels and vacation rentals offering extensive meeting space and hospitality suites
- 17 championship golf courses (and golf schools, too)
- Outstanding bay and deep-sea fishing
- Tomorrow’s major-league stars: the Single-A Delmarva Shorebirds in nearby Salisbury
- Restaurants from haute cuisine to all-you-can-eat buffets
HISTORY, HERITAGE, RELIGIOUS AND STUDENT GROUPS:
- Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum salutes an ancestor of today’s Coast Guard, and enshrines the town’s history
- Delmarva’s first African-American school and church (Salisbury); Harriet Tubman Museum (Cambridge); Sturgis One Room School (Pocomoke City)
- Nature cruises and Atlantic flyway birdwatching
- Native American and Early American heritage at the Museums of Worcester County
GIRLS ONLY! SHOPPING TRIPS:
- Factory outlet stores in West Ocean City
- Antiquing in Berlin
- Galleries and bookstores in Snow Hill
- Unique gift shop at Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum
For more information, including meet-and-greet service for your group, please contact:
Destination Sales and Marketing Manager/Tour and Travel Coordinator
Winterfest of Lights and Sunfest have won national acclaim and are perfect group activities. Plan your group trip to Ocean City today!
SUNFEST – #1 Traditional Art & Craft Show
Sunfest has been rated by Sunshine Artist, “America’s Premier Show and Festival Magazine,” as the #1 traditional art and craft show in the nation. According to one of the magazine’s “200 Best” voters, “Sunfest is by far the best contemporary craft show in the country. Easily the best…well organized, well promoted, well attended…”
In 2013, Sunfest will take place Sept. 19-22, at the Inlet Lot and beach with over 180 crafters, live entertainment, hayrides on the beach and a bountiful offering of food. Admission to the festival is free.
Springfest, the town’s spring season kick-off held in May, remains in the top 20 on the magazine’s annual “200 Best” list. May 2-5, 2013.
WINTERFEST OF LIGHTS – Ocean City's Sparkling Nights
Winterfest will boast thousands of twinkling holiday lights, dressing your favorite beach resort in holiday flair. Seasonal dining, attractive hotel rates and local shopping highlight this event.
Winterfest 2013 is scheduled for November 21, 2012 to January 1, 2014.