From 214,000 square feet and newly renovated rooms to gorgeous bay front views and a beautiful bay front promenade, any meeting or event is sure to be a success. And we're easy to get to. OC is less than 3 hours from Baltimore, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia, and within 5 hours of New York and Richmond. If you'd rather fly, the Salisbury/Ocean City Regional Airport is just 30 minutes from OC.
We offer more than 9,500 hotel rooms and 25,000 rentable condos, not to mention 10 miles of free beach, 3 miles of boardwalk and 200+ restaurants to help you unwind after a busy day of work. So make sure to pack your flip-flops along with your wing tips and book your next event in OCMD!
Our convention center keeps getting bigger and better--and we've got 32,000 additional square feet to prove it.
- Lower exhibit hall of 14,218 square feet with bay views
- Bay front ballroom addition of 12,663 square feet featuring panoramic bay views
WHAT'S HERE NOW
Dockside Exhibit Hall
- Easy accessibility for move-in and move-out
- 14,000+ sq. feet of flexible space
- Bay views and boardwalk access
- 30,000+ sq. feet with 35' ceiling
- Panoramic bay views
- Divisible into two distinct spaces
- Ballroom-specific climate and audio controls
Main Exhibit Hall (Halls A and B)
- 45,400-square-foot, column-free flexible hall with 30' ceiling
- 788 theater seats and lighted aisles
- Meeting facilities consist of 25 meeting rooms, including two executive boardrooms
- Individual climate and audio controls
- Rooms can be combined to accommodate larger groups
Performing Arts Center
We are expanding to include a 1,200-seat auditorium and performing arts stage, perfect for any performing arts or music group to enjoy.
- 1,200 seats
- State-of-the-art equipment, two tiers of fixed seating, dressing rooms, concession area and box office
- To be completed Winter 2015