Catch 'em all in Ocean City, Md!
But please do it safely
ATTENTION POKÉMON MASTERS! Are you traveling across the land, searching far and wide for a RARE Pokémon to understand the power that's inside? If the answer is YES!, then we have great news! If you are planning a trip to OCMD in the coming weeks, don't forget that we have plenty of locations and ongoing events where Pokémon Trainers can hunt for rare and prized Pokémon, including:
For more information on events, please visit http://ococean.com/events.
Looking to stock up on Pokéballs, potions, incense and lure modules? Here are a few Pokéstops that we've identified in OCMD:
Want to use your vacation to strengthen your Pokémon or battle other trainers? We've identified the following Gyms in OCMD:
- West Lagoon Field (Northside Park, 127th Street and the Bay)
- Wetlands Walkway pier (not accessible during Sundaes in the Park due to fireworks setup) (Northside Park, 127th Street and the Bay)
Happy hunting, trainers! And please remember, safety always comes first! Here's a few tips to keep you safe while you play Pokémon GO in OCMD:
- Be alert - and not just for rare Pokémon - be aware of your surroundings at all times!
- Safety in numbers! Plus, playing in pairs or groups is more fun anyway!
- Don't drive your car, ride your bike, skateboard, cross the street, etc. while playing the game - It's impossible to do both safely and you put yourself and those around you at risk.
- Please be mindful and respectful to those around you. Not everyone is trying to catch 'em all.
- Please do not trespass onto private property.
- Watch where you are walking at all times. Don't play in traffic and don't jaywalk just to catch the rare Pokémon you see across the street.
- Trust your instinct and be cautious of being lured into a bad situation.