The Salisbury University Art Galleries' mission is to enrich the cultural environment of Salisbury University, the city of Salisbury, and of Maryland's Eastern Shore. Our purpose is to provide meaningful educational experiences and encounters with the visual arts not found anywhere else in the area.
The SU Art Galleries is comprised of two on-campus galleries and two off-campus galleries. Each of our galleries has a specific mission and focus. To learn more about each space please follow the links below.
The Electronic Gallery is located on campus in the Teacher Education & Technology Center. This gallery is dedicated to new media art that emphasizes technology and new aesthetic forms.
The University Gallery is located on campus in Fulton Hall. This gallery is dedicated to bringing important national and international artists' work to campus. This gallery also features our regular faculty and student exhibitions.
The Downtown Campus is located off campus at 118 & 120 N. Division Street in downtown Salisbury. These galleries are dedicated to connecting the mission of the SU Art Galleries with the community.
The SU Art Galleries also maintains the University Art Collection which is comprised of over 1400 objects including sculpture, paintings, photographs, folk art objects, and prints. For hours and more information please visit us online: http://www.salisbury.edu/universitygalleries/