The Ocean City Tennis Center, located on 61st Street Bayside, is home to Ocean City's finest tennis facility.
- Six (6) “New” Premier Courts, and 3 Lee fast dry clay courts.
- Professional staff on duty from May 15 – September 15, 2008.
- One of only 3,000 USTA Tennis Welcome Centers throughout the United States.
- Full agenda of tennis activities: Tournaments, Women’s & Men’s Weekly Flights, Holiday Mixers, Tennis Outings and more.
- Full Instruction Program: Ocean City Tennis Academy, Pee Wee Tennis Camp, Adult Tennis Camps Private Lessons.
- Other amenities offered at Ocean City’s Tennis Center: on-site free parking, restrooms, tennis lounge, and tennis shop.
Located at 61st Street and The Bay. On the right as you come into Ocean City on Route 90.
Town of Ocean City operates three (3) other tennis sites which host free play, first-come, first-serve courts. These sites include 3rd Street and St. Louis Avenue, 94th Street and Bayside, and Gorman Park on 136th Street and Derrickson Avenue (Bayside).
Junior activities, leagues, and clinic play are centered here. Ocean City's Tennis Manager can be reached at this facility through the summer season.
Official Site of the Ocean City Maryland Convention and Visitors Bureau and Department of Tourism. Town of Ocean City, Maryland
Department of Tourism • 4001 Coastal Highway Ocean City, Maryland 21842 • 1-800-OC-OCEAN • 1-800-626-2326