Keep OCMD healthy this winter!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year and your happy place is waiting for you! There are so many fun things to do this winter around Ocean City, Maryland and we can’t wait to celebrate the holiday season with you.
While you are making new memories with the ones you love, we want to remind you that the health and safety of Ocean City’s residents, visitors and employees is our number one priority.
Here’s how you can do your part to keep OC healthy this winter!
- Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered when in public settings, including on public transportation and outdoors when you are unable to practice physical distancing.
- Practice physical distancing and avoid close contact from anyone who is not from your household.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol).
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Limit the number of restroom, gas station and food stops you make during your trip to and from Ocean City.
- Delay your trip if you are feeling sick, have recently tested positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to a person with COVID-19. Learn when and for how long to delay travel to avoid spreading COVID-19.
- Utilize online or contactless reservations and check-in, when possible.
While you’re relaxing and enjoying your home away from home, it’s important that you feel comfortable and safe. Luckily, there are so many fun fall and winter activities in Ocean City for you to enjoy while remaining physically distant.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation in working with OCMD to keep our beach town safe! Visit ococean.com/covid-19-faqs for more information on safety guidelines here in Ocean City, Maryland.